To make sure both students and employers get the most out of the virtual career fair, it's important that everyone understands the ground rules for video rooms.
For small rooms
- For small rooms (less than 5 students), the conversation flows as it would at a face-to-face fair.
- Students can ask questions for employers about the company and graduate program.
- Employers can choose to screen share and run through a presentation, do a walking tour around the office, or just answer questions as they come.
For large rooms
- For large groups (more than 5 students), the discussion is moderated by the employer representative by picking questions from a list submitted in the video chat log.
- When a question is selected from the list, the employer representative can ask the student to repeat the question before answering it.
- All participants will be muted by default, to reduce background noise.
- The employer representative has control of the video room and can ask people to leave or eject them out if they are being disruptive.
- Please be respectful of the employer and other students throughout the fair.